My Leading Financial Services firm are currently looking for a talented and motivated Manager to work in their Risk Advisory, Technology and Digital Risk space, to work on a number of major projects.
My client's Project Risk team works with organisations to help assess the critical risks and challenges facing successful project delivery. Their specialists help their clients to discover whether projects will meet stakeholders' expectations, come in on time and on budget and will ultimately add value. They add strong challenge to their clients thinking, ideally before the risks facing success have an opportunity to materialise. They work with some of the largest companies to assist in the delivery of their most pressing change initiatives, and continue to support new businesses to achieve their growth agenda.
The following experience / skills are required:
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent
* Some experience of working on large projects or programmes, or within IT Change
* Strong technical abilities in IT and risk methodologies and/or legal/regulatory experience.
* Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members
* Experience of building and managing relationships with stakeholders
* Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary: £65,000 - £72,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this Manager, Risk Advisory and Digital Risk position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.