If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
* The jobholder will work as part of a team dedicated to performing the role of Facility Agent under syndicated loan facilities, with an initial focus on the LAF and leveraged loan portfolio. The jobholder support a team of client service managers, and will be required to display a strong commitment to maintaining and improving a quality client service proposition. The jobholder will be required to work with internal teams, both onshore and offshore, to maximise the client experience of dealing with HSBC from mandate through to final repayment.
Knowledge and Experience
* A good understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market.
* Experience of primary syndication and/or secondary trading is desired.
* Client focussed, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service.
* Good communicator, both written and verbally.
* Able to work in a pressurised environment and manage priorities effectively.
* Strong time management and presentation skills.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.