Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions.
Job Title: Living Wills, Regulatory & Control Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will be joining Regulatory Operations, which is setting up a Business as usual (BAU) processes, to ensure Deutsche Bank makes appropriate assessments and documents appropriate contingency playbooks that can be used in a stress or recovery scenario.
* Authoring Living Wills (LW) playbooks refreshes, for Financial Markets Infrastructure (FMI) firms
* Analysing and interpreting regulatory guidance and enhancing existing playbooks to meet the requirements
* Engaging with Business, Operations, Treasury, Legal and Risk Management functions to gather input on applicable contingency strategies
* Performing quality and consistency reviews of playbooks
Skills and Qualifications:
* A deep understanding of the operations and functions of clearing houses, central securities depositories and payment systems
* The ability to understand and comprehend complex financial instruments, across asset classes such as equities, fixed income, cash equivalent, derivatives etc
* An understanding of LW recovery and resolution planning and other applicable regulations
* Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills
* Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
* Strong written, analytical and communications skills, including the ability to conduct and drive workshops across multiple stakeholder groups
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to multitask and complete projects on time
* The ability to understand and draw conclusions from research conducted
* Educated to Bachelor degree level, or have relevant industry experience or qualifications
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.