Private banking / Patrimonial
Private banking / Patrimonial
Lead Resourcing Business Partner
* Working with COO Resourcing Director and leadership team to ensure end to end Resourcing strategy is aligned to business strategy,
* Accountable for Director hiring for client group and supporting the business and Talent with succession planning and promotions
* Senior Resourcing Relationship Manager to HR and the business. Provides high touch engagement and oversight of the Resourcing service.
* Accountable for all end to end operational vacancy fulfilment across all grades and hire types. This covers the resourcing communications advertising strategy, effective management of the RPO provider, graduate recruitment, and contingent workers, working with the Senior Hire Recruitment Partners and any external executive search firms and agencies.
Resourcing Stakeholder Management
* Design and lead in consultation with the SLG / ExCo stakeholders and HR Director, a superior resourcing strategy which will deliver the highest performing candidates, whilst driving a market leading candidate and hiring manager experience.
* Ability to understand and use data from attrition, trends, business and people strategy and feedback to coordinate the RPO provider/ Barclays stakeholders to adjust resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection strategies to ensure consistency of process and maximise effectiveness
* As the SME for resourcing, lead and own the end to end operational delivery for all hiring across the designated business unit. Recognise that we are part of a wider HR service and work with HR Business Partners and colleagues to deliver a holistic, professional and timely HR service to the business area.
* Develop strategies to drive direct hiring, employer brand and market perception Using qualitative and quantitative measures to ensure that Barclays can attract top talent
RPO & 3rd Party Management
* Working in partnership with the RPO to ensure that the appropriate attraction and selection strategies are in place to deliver top talent and superior hiring experiences for candidates and stakeholders
* For senior hires work with the senior hiring team to agree the executive search firm partners. Ensure that we take a commercially strategic view on all other agency relationships managed via the RPO or directly.
* Ongoing analysis and review of performance measures, SLAs and MI and related metrics/ measures to assess and facilitate reviews with the RPO Provider and the business to continually improve resourcing performance in conjunction with support from the Resourcing Performance and Supplier Manager teams. Given the complexity of the service this is a key area that requires careful attention to remain relevant and fair.
Risk, Control & Resourcing Governance
* Assesses the impact of current and proposed Resourcing policies from a regulatory and operational perspective, in conjunction with the Resourcing Compliance Manager
* Fully support the delivery of audit actions within agreed timescales
* Excellent experience in Recruitment or HR Resourcing specialist role with experience of working in a diverse and complex business
* Significant supplier management expertise. Ideally from an in-house/ RPO background
* Good understanding of employment law and compensation and benefits
* Excellent appreciation and understanding of attraction strategies, incorporating initiatives such as EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
* Strong operational and strategic knowledge of end-to-end 'best practice' recruitment
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.