Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Know Your Client Analyst Operator
Corporate title: Analyst
You will be a part of the Client Data Services team, who play an integral part in the firm's first line of defence against financial crime. You'll work to reduce the risk of working with new clients, primarily Know Your Client (KYC) risks, whilst ensuring client relationships are on-boarded and maintained efficiently. You'll also be working within Deutsche Bank, whereby a global programme reporting to the board has been launched, to address a number of critical requirements and concerns raised by regulators on the bank's client on-boarding processes and policies.
You'll become a part of a newly built team in Birmingham whose main role is to address these requirements. You will be playing a crucial role, using your expertise to support and train team members and in addition of performing periodic reviews, you'll be instrumental in improving quality and implementing policy changes.
* Performing periodic reviews for clients by confirming KYC data requirements, collecting relevant KYC information, undertaking research via internal and external sources, gathering and analysing KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and Deutsche Bank Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy requirements to identify AML risks associated with the client and assessing overall risk
* Classifying clients from a risk and regulatory perspective and analysing AML risks associated with the client
* Identifying potential red flag risks and operational issues and escalating as appropriate in line with Deutsche Bank's Policies and Procedures
* Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed and escalated where required
* Ensuring KYC documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the customer
* Implementing any required changes in static data and resolving any matters arising from the reviewSkills &
* Previous relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within the corporate financial services industry and/or research/analytics role in other banks or financial institutions
* Familiarity with AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines (Financial Services Authority (FSA), Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG), 3rd European Union (EU) Money Laundering Directive, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), United States (US) PATRIOT Act, US Bank Secrecy Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and United Kingdom Bribery Act)
* Understanding of Control, Compliance/AML, Investigation functions in the banking industry
* Understanding of the possible implications of financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), HM Treasury, EU and United Nations (UN) sanctions)
* Excellent understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes
* Good understanding of stocks, corporate and wholesale banking products
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.