New 14 June England - Greater London, London Perm €35739.81 - €41696.45 per annum + bonus + good package
The IT Service Design & Introduction Analyst will be responsible for assisting Project Managers with designing and transitioning services to the live production environment.
You will be required to look at each project delivery assigned to you and understand what the service support model should look like, what resources will need to support the solution and what the support requirements are in terms of Service Desk, Application Support, Service Operations, and Release & Deployment Mgmt, as well as other stakeholders i.e. third party vendors, who require involvement in reviewing changes to the platforms, to ensure the correct governance model is defined and in place.
The following is required:
* Worked in a Service Management / Service Coordinator role previously, with an exposure to ITIL.
* An understanding of the roles of a working IT department with emphasis on the way service is provided by the various IT departments.
* Exposure to working with SLAs, OLAs, Vendor Support Agreements, operating models and service teams.
* Knowledge of ITIL framework desirable (Foundation level or ideally Service Design and Transition modules).
* Understanding of, and familiarity with, project gating processes, project lifecycles and associated documentation
Salary: Up to £35,000 + bonus
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.