Java Developer (Market Risk) required by my Investment Bank client in London, on a long-term contract basis.
Traded Risk Software provides solutions to the Risk function globally within the Bank. This includes software development, business analysis, testing and deployment of applications and systems responsible for Risk Management.
This is a great opportunity to work on a flagship programme for a Major Investment Bank, on a long-term contract basis.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
* Strong Java serverside developer
* Good Market Risk experience
* SQL and Unix experience
* Financial Services background
The following is DESIRABLE:
* Asset Control (development)
* Git for source control
* Oracle 11g
* Scala, Perl, Shell, awk, XML, WebSphere, grid computing (DataSynapse)
* Experience interfacing with web services and feeds (http, soap, rest)
Rate: Up to £600/day
Duration: 12 months
If you are interested in this Java Developer (Market-Risk) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.