Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ("IT") infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
In your role as a Java Developer, you'll be joining the agile development team to help build our data integration layer utilising the latest tools and technologies. You'll become part of a motivated and talented team operating within a creative environment. You should have a passion for writing and designing Server-Side, cutting edge applications, that push the boundaries of what is possible and exists within the bank today.
* Producing code based assets within the context of agile delivery (helping define and meet epics, stories and acceptance criteria)
* Designing, developing and providing quality assurance (QA) of those assets and outputs
* Ensuring compliance to coding guidelines and standards
* Performing a review of component integration testing, unit testing and code review
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong core java skills, including java 8
* Proven high performance, highly resilient, micro-service java based middle tier development experience (use of Spring-Cloud framework beneficial)
* Experience of Agile (scrum) based delivery practices, test driven development, test automation and continuous delivery
* Demonstrates passion for learning new technologies
* Experience with Server-Side development, data processing, Networks and Protocols
* Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ Git, GitHub, BitBucket, SonarQube, Jira, Confluence and TeamCity
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy team environment
* Experience with Application Programming Interface (API) based / componentised services (Java, RESTful services, API management, micro-services; using open-source libraries and frameworks - ideally Spring Boot and the Netflix stack);
* Understanding of server side architecture and RESTful API design
* Demonstrates a pro-active and enthusiastic can-do attitude
* Takes ownership and is self-organised
* A quick learner, open to using new technologies
* Takes pride in delivering good quality software
* Strong attention to detail
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, of have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.