Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Java Developer
Corporate title: Associate
You'll be working with Vizion, which is a data analytics and Business Intelligent (BI) platform for the Global Credit Trading (GCT) business. GCT Business users use Vizion platform for their daily portfolio management, Risk, trading and Profit and Loss (PnL) analytics.
* Identifying business needs with GCT Business, assessing impacts, designing and implementing solutions for GCT Business
* Participating in the design and architecture of the application components, investigating and proposing appropriate technologies to be used
* Enhancing Vizion data model to include new data sources
* Building out BI analytics using Tableau on Vizion data model
* Capturing and documenting business requirements
* Working in team following agile development practices
Skills & Qualifications:
* Development across a broad mix of server side and database technologies
* Experience of Spring Framework and other open sources like MyBatis
* Experience of relational databases, ideally Oracle 11g (beneficial)
* Experience of Apache Maven, Jenkins and continuous integration (beneficial)
* Experience with KDB Database (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.