Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Java Developer - Algo / eTrading
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining the Risk Automation Technology team which is a strategic team responsible for the development of Algorithmic containers within Deutsche Bank's equity trading business.
You'll be working within a dynamic technology team, giving you access to the latest Algo trading technologies amid the fast-paced trading environment.
* Supporting Deutsche Bank's Trading and Product Development teams, through continuous development and integration of equity trading Algo container components
* Being accountable for the development and testing of Algo trading components to the industry standard
* Supporting the Trading and Product Development desks through daily interaction
* Managing expectations of traders and strategists and timely delivering of assigned projects
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven Java server-side development skills
* Knowledge of the Electronic Trading environment including aspects such as, Index Arbitrage, Futures and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) pricing, Algorithmic trading, Portfolio trading and Portfolio optimisation
* Experience of multi-threading distributed systems development
* Database and Middleware knowledge
* Educated to a Bachelor's degree level or above in a relevant subject (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.