Java Angular Developer required by my FinTech firm in London on a long-term contract basis.
The following is essential:
* Strong Java experience
* Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth Java specialisation.
The following is desirable:
* Node JS, JQuery, MeteorJS
* Financial Services experience
* Experienced in delivering regulatory projects. FATCA, CRS or Customer Screening background preferred
* JMS (MQ/Solace), REST/SOAP, Web Services
* Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, sh, KSH
* Jenkins/TeamCity builds
* Agile, Jira
* General RDMBS Experience:- SQL, JDBC & Hibernate
* Active team player
* Working with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and how they translate into development delivery tasks.
* Create a customer-centric digital banking experience and to make it easier for corporates to do transactional banking
* Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
* Refactoring, Scrum, XP
* Active in Agile meetings when required for planning, retrospectives
Rate: Up to £600/day
Duration: 12 months+
If you are interested in this Java Angular Developer positions and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.