Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Investment Banking - Product Analyst
Corporate Title: Analyst
Division: Corporate Investment Bank
You will be joining the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) which combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Equities and Fixed Income & Currencies, Global Capital Markets, Global Transaction Banking and Institutional Client Group businesses. This division was created in 2017 to enable the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation by closely aligning product and sales efforts. You will be provided with full on-the-job training including support towards gaining FCA certification. Classroom based technical skills and product training will be made available. You will have access to a buddy network with peers across the platform and a mentoring scheme to help you grow and evolve as your career takes shape.
* Having risk management support for trading platforms
* Generating trading ideas / strategies
* Developing an understanding of financial products / Deutsche Bank platforms in order to service our clients better
* Maintaining systems / databases and producing metrics to identify new business opportunities
* Interfacing with different areas of the bank to deal with any downstream issues impacting the product desks
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualifications/ relevant work experience
* Be comfortable in a technical / numerate environment
* Strong analytical and data mining skills
* Keen interest in financial markets and investment products
* Highly motivated with a strong willingness to learn and take on new challenges
* Diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure
* Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with strict attention to detail
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.