Essential Job Functions:
* Develop an expert understanding of all Wizarding World-related properties including knowledge of the related rights and franchise sensitivities, working closely with Legal and Corporate Comms.
* Become an expert in local markets' media, franchise and film landscapes, including a detailed knowledge of the global brand tracker research and results for key markets.
* Identify synergies and represent local markets' brand and marketing needs / requests within the franchise team, across business divisions and with key stakeholders including The Blair Partnership.
* Be a key point of contact within HPGFD for international markets, supporting them with local brand and marketing campaign executions and managing the approval process with The Blair Partnership.
* Work closely with the Brand Marketing Executive on the maintenance of the master franchise calendar and brand guidelines website, supporting the International Marketing Manager in capturing all International activity / key dates and sharing best practice marketing case studies.
* Responsible for the management of international communications and processes, including bi-weekly franchise and social media update emails and organising regular calls, meetings and conferences with international teams.
* Support the International Marketing Manager on the development of local cross-divisional brand and marketing strategies across EMEA markets, with a particular focus on the UK.
* Assist with the preparation of documents and presentations for key meetings.
* Co-manage a 12-month placement student.
* Willing to travel if required.
Relevant Previous Work Experience
* International film / franchise / brand marketing experience within a studio or entertainment brand preferable (agency or client side).
* Proven experience of working on global marketing campaigns and managing marketing approvals.
* Accustomed to working and managing multiple projects / work streams under pressure and within a fast-paced environment.
* Experience within a cross-divisional role and collaborating with other business units would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of the brand and passion for all things J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World would be of huge benefit!
* Enjoys, and is confident at, building relationships across all levels (junior - senior colleagues and stakeholders).
* Must be a team player, whilst also able to work autonomously.
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Competent with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook)
* Highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent ideally in a related subject
* Languages spoken other than English would be a benefit (but not necessary)