CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017).
The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network
• International Trade & Transaction Banking
• Global Investment Banking
• Structured Finance
• Global Markets
• Debt Optimisation & Distribution
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The Bank is particularly interested in applications from women, and will consider using positive action under the Equality Act 2010.
For more information, please visit its website at www.ca-cib.com.
This is a unique opportunity to join the trading floor of a major European bank in London.
The role is within the Market Risk team responsible for CVA.
The teams are relatively small and the role can be quite broad.
There is a good scope to contribute to the existing work of the team and make your own mark if successful.
You will be working directly with the Market Risk team
the successful candidate will be responsible for many tasks.
These will include, amongst other things: administrative tasks, regular analysis and responding to ad hoc requests for help in resolving queries from the business.
Communicating effectively with the rest of the team is very important and providing regular progress updates.
In addition, involvement in providing methodological assistance to the market activity monitoring is key, in particular on complex products and risk measures.
Essential role requirements
• Good understanding of the risks involved in trading credit products, including derivatives
• Ability to analyse a problem and propose solutions
• Ability to build strong relationships whilst maintaining independence
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel VBA and pivot tables
• Able to automate functions for reporting or analysis purposes, and maintain existing tactical applications
• Strong interest in Finance and Risk Management
Desirable role requirements
• Previous internship in Finance
This position is being managed exclusively by Resource Solutions on behalf of Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.
University graduate with a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent.
Or an undergraduate currently during a course of study, predicted a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent