Purpose of the job:
To provide support on all elements of UK Marketing Events from planning to implementation and post production administration, assisting with internal and client communication where required.
This role also involves managing marketing materials and supplies.
• Planning and implementation of the UK events calendar
• Using creativity and innovation to deliver engaging and well attended events to actively attract new business & support sales activities in the UK
• Working with each of the sales teams in the UK to maximise opportunities whilst monitoring individual team spend as well as overall UK expenses
• Produce a detailed project plan for each event (e.g.
timelines, venue, budgets, suppliers, action tracking)
• Organise and deliver all UK lead marketing events (trade shows, conferences, seminars, hospitality, bi-annual client parties)
• Draft and issue internal communications across the group as appropriate
• Managing event invitations, collating responses & creating detailed guest lists
• Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot issues to ensure that all events run smoothly & to budget
• Managing event costs, preparing event budgets, & invoicing to ensure timely payment
• Understand and follow UK regulations concerning product promotion
• Liaise with Amundi Central Marketing where required
• Update and maintain client databases
• Managing UK Staff biographies and photo portraits, running half yearly photographic sessions – for internal and press requests
• Attending and coordinating all hospitality events and industry events where required
• Managing the ordering, allocation & shipment of all marketing support material in line with brand guidelines
• Liaising with Paris marketing and local print providers to update all print materials
• Assisting teams with the designing and delivery of stands at larger trade events
• Providing adhoc support on Paris led events when required
• Face to face interaction with clients, representing the organisation in a professional manner
Strong academic record with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in Marketing or Event Management)