Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Information Security Specialist
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining the Chief Security Office (CSO) Information Security Services (ISS) team which manage compliance remediation activities for all CSO Information Security Controls and implement sustainable measures to address systemic issues.
Vulnerability and Compliance Remediation (VCR) is the single point of contact for remediation for all CSO Information Security (IS) controls and capabilities, partnering with the business to address existing IS control gaps and seeks to prevent any new IS control gaps.
* Driving and assisting with remediation for one or more security controls, working alongside Application Owners, Chief Information Office (CIO) units, infrastructure and other CSO teams
* Ensuring that all agreed information security actions are completed by the designated Action Owners in a timely manner. Includes security exception management, action tracking, logging, monitoring, tracking and follow-up including updates and escalation management
* Reviewing and enhancing existing CSO ISS reporting and metrics. Working alongside Control Owners, CSO policy team and CIO units to ensure that relevant, accurate information is available in a timely manner
* Assisting with web asset governance aspects for Deutsche Bank including data quality and discovery scans
Skills & Qualifications:
* Expert knowledge and proven experience in Information Technology (IT) Security with a detailed knowledge of latest IT Security topics and Industry Common Practice, particular in the area of remediation
* Knowledge and proven work experience in tracking issues to closure
* Experience of web asset governance topics
* Experience in the creation of management reports, dashboards and presentations on Senior Management level
* Experienced and ability to work with multiple teams across the globe in various time zones, hereby handling multiple tasks in parallel
* A self‐starter with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, "hands-on" and "can-do" personality
* Excellent analytical skills and focused work attitude
* Excellent English skills (verbally and written)
* Very good Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
* Information security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or operational risk management knowledge (Beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.