06 September England - Greater London, London Perm €59566.36 - €95306.17 per annum + Bonus + Package + Home Working
Information Security Manager (ISO 27001) - London - Consulting
My client, a top security consultancy, is looking for an experienced Information Security Manager to join their team in London. The work will be 1/3 on client site (almost exclusively London based) with the other 2/3s remote or office work.
Role: Information Security Manager
Salary: Circa £80k + Bonus + Benefits + Home Working
* Carrying out thorough reviews of client information security management systems (ISMS), including ISO 27001. Including:
* Working with clients to define the scope of an ISMS
* Reviewing existing policies, procedures and standards
* Producing gap analyses for client review
* Helping clients develop and embed a governance structure for security
* Working directly to senior client stakeholders including CFO, COO and CEO.
* Delivering on-site training or board-level clients in information security
* Acting as an on-site virtualised Chief Information Security Officer for some clients, where necessary
* Advising clients on GDPR preparedness
* More than 5 years' experience in information security
* Proficiency with ISO 27001
* Experience within a consulting or advisory environment
* Experience of PCI DSS is ideal, but not essential
If you'd like to know more about the position, please respond with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.