07 December England - Greater London, London Perm €59566.36 - €65522.99 per annum + bonus + good package
Information Security Consultant (InfoSec) required by my Leading Banking client in London.
My client are looking for a talented individual to play a key role in the Information Security team to improve information risk management practices throughout the bank.
In particular, this will involve engaging with IT teams, the business and third party providers to provide information security assessments across a number of projects, business processes and business operations ensuring that information security requirements are properly embedded into processes and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Leading Bank in a role which provides exposure across the entire organisation.
The following is required:
* Information Security professional
* Strong Audit and analytical skills
* Breadth of both technical and procedural knowledge
* Passionate about Information Security
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly
* Have previously worked in a Regulated environment
The following is desirable:
* Information Security certification (such as ISO27001).
* Knowledgeable about the legal and regulatory requirements for information security.
* Previously worked in a Financial Services firm
Salary: Up to £55,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Information Security Consultant (InfoSec) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.