IT Security Engineer with the Global Engineering group; responsible for engineering, design and integration across the security landscape. The successful candidate will have a vital role in shaping future strategy and direction within the organization and must possess a broad range of experience across core Infrastructure technology such as UNIX, Windows, Database, Middleware, Virtualization, Private and Public Cloud.
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
* Providing hands on project delivery in IT security and infrastructure products, core technologies and platforms activities, as well support as part of escalation form Operations as required.
* Provide global input and oversight to architectural and engineering discussions and planning for IT Security and peer engineering group initiatives.
* Architect, design, document implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services for all platforms.
* Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and control technologies.
* Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans and procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Proven track record in IT Engineering (5-10 years), and a vision of infrastructure system architecture.
* Working knowledge of common security and risk standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 27005 and NIST SP800-53
* Demonstrate an ability to work well as part of a global team, and on their own when required.
* Good communication skills.
* Investment Banking experience desirable but not essential.
* Enthusiastic, eager and personable.
* Ability to cope well under pressure.
* Experience and expertise of security / authentication / authorisation systems - Kerberos, SSO(OpenAM), Federated Identity (SAML, OAuth), SecureID, Radius, SUDO
* Experience and expertise in identity and access management principles.
* Knowledge 2FA tokens hard tokens/soft tokens, OTP - e.g. RSA and SecureID.
* Demonstrate good understanding of cryptography standards and usage.
* Experience architecting and integrating Certificate Authority technologies i.e. CISCO PKI
* Experience of implementation, configuration and management of HSM / CASB infrastructure solutions.
* Experience with Privilege Account Management technologies and product suite e.g. CyberArk
* Experience of CISCO ASA/ACS CISCO ISE.
* In-depth understanding of scripting languages (bash, Perl, python) providing infrastructure automation
* Operating system fundamentals including tuning and monitoring of IO, Networks, CPU and Memory
* Strong Programming / scripting experience in Python or PowerShell
* Experience designing, implementing and configuring Enterprise Full Feature Data Leakage Prevention solutions i.e. CA, ForcePoint Triton APX, Symantec DLP desirable, but not essential.
Right to Work The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.