08 August England - Greater London, London Perm €47653.09 - €59566.36 per annum + bonus + good package
IT Security Analyst required by my Leading Banking client in London.
My client are looking for a 1st line IT Security Analyst to drive the improvement of Security Administration processes within IT.
The successful candidate will engage with IT teams and the business to manage Security Administration and associated processes.
The role will require the candidate to build relationships with 2nd line Operational Risk and 3rd line Internal Audit functions as well as the Bank's external financial auditors. The candidate will have to provide these areas with high quality and accurate reports and statistical information in conjunction with the documented evidences either periodically or on demand.
The following is required:
* Relevant industry certification such as CISSP.
* Security Administration experience for both on premise and cloud solutions
* Working understanding of industry standards for IT processes and procedures and risk such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO2700x.
* Excellent communication skills
The following is desirable:
* Previous financial services sector experience
* Experience across multiple IT and IT Risk domains
* Knowledge of the guiding principles and underlying requirements of compliance against regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR, PCI/DSS
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this IT Security Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.