IT Auditor (SOX, PCI-DSS) required by my Leading Banking client in Bristol / Swindon.
My client are looking for a talented individual to lead independent reviews of business processes, systems, security and compliance, and communicate your findings to senior management.
You will lead a portfolio of reviews across the organisation and their third parties, to provide a robust opinion on the design and effectiveness of their controls.
* 1st line operational assurance
* internal / external auditing
* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control testing
* IT security testing
* Payment scheme compliance assurance
* Regulatory compliance reviews
* Conduct outcome testing
The following is required:
* Strong working knowledge of SOX
* Good understanding of PCI-DSS
* Understanding of risk management
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experienced in investigating complex problems
Rate: £500 - £650/day
Duration: 12 months
Location: Bristol / Swindon
If you are interested in this IT Auditor position (PCI-DSS) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.