Responsibilities and Duties:
* Creating and undertaking annual audits to handle GDPR requirements
* Working with their network administrator to implement an encrypted email service
* Creating document templates and workflows for AT Management System
* Implement processes for PIA and undertake PIA on all new IT systems
* Working with the network administrator to implement a centralised email signature system
* Planning and delivering dual monitor setups
* QA testing for AT Case Management System
* Create an asset register
Qualifications and Experience:
It is essential that you have excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular, Excel and 1st line support experience. The interview process will include a brief excel test so please do only apply if you are very confident of this.
It would also be preferable to have the below, however it is not essential
* Good knowledge of Windows and troubleshooting
* Good written English and organisational skills
* MS Excel advanced formulas
* MS Word Mail Merge formulas
* Experience of producing technical documents
* Any web/software design or development knowledge
* MS Visio (or any other workflow generating software) and BPM Workflow Design
* Helping produce technical documents, manuals, brochures etc.
What's on offer:
This is a really great opportunity for any Junior administrator looking to develop their career in IT. You will receive immense support and training to develop into an IT Manager and grow with the business. You will be offered a very competitive salary of between £24,000 - £28,000 per year and the role will require you to work Monday to Thursday: 9am - 5.30pm and on Friday 9am - 5pm.
Secret Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.