Job Title: IM Trainer
Department: IM Division
Benefits: Company Car & Mobile Office
Reports To: IM Field Training Manager
Salary: £22.5k-25k + 10% Bonus
Working Days: Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays)
Driving license required
Attending events you will be responsible for promoting, demonstrating and delivering Best in Class training for a wide range of products to various customers/visitors. Ensuring bespoke reports are completed after each event and demonstrate ROI. You will need to be a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual for this position.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Focus on events throughout the IM Division
* Operate a clinic style activity that is approachable and proactive.
* Devise innovative ways to build knowledge and demonstrate ROI.
* To take direction from the Line Manager's to focus on product training.
* Promote and demonstrate flagship devices during launch
* To feedback new methods of learning to National Training Manager to ensure continual best practice.
* To ensure that training is delivered in-line with the focus of the company specifically to combat retention of existing handset users.
* Timely and accurate reports
* Build and maintain a bespoke report and distribute to the key stakeholders for each event
* Upload photographs and text documents as supporting evidence of each activity and event
* Collating competitor information
General and Administration
* To feedback after each event to ensure efficiencies are at an optimum.
* To be considered a professional with their field and have the desire to continually add value
* To always operate as a brand ambassador.
* Operate with the set guidelines of the role and best practices of Blue Square Marketing.
* Endorse and build client relations.
* Outstanding communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Attention to detail
* Results driven
* Technology focused
* Relationship Building
* Results Orientated
* Training Delivery
* Technical Expertise