Main Function of the job:
* Coordinate the completion and delivery of Significant Barclays entity ICAAP reports to the relevant regulator, with the aim of ensuring that:
* The ICAAP report is delivered on time and to regulatory requirements
* There is appropriate governance around the ICAAP report, including review and approval ahead of submission
* Engage with the regulator to support the regulatory review as part of the Supervisory Review Process (SREP)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate the completion and delivery of the ICAAP (60%)
* Scope and plan the delivery of the ICAAP
* Engage with contributors across the business to agree timelines and requirements for input into the ICAAP process
* Engage with contributors on a regular basis through regular calls and progress tracking
* Review and challenge submissions from contributors to ensure overarching consistency and messaging throughout the ICAAP
* Manage the master ICAAP document tracking changes and updates in a controlled manner
* Prepare materials and documents for meetings internally with senior management for review and sign-off
* Prepare materials and documents for meetings externally with the PRA/regulator
Support work in the broader Capital Risk team (40%)
* Support capital oversight tasks
* Support strategic risk management tasks and analysis relating to capital/RWA optimisation as well as risk appetite and capital allocation
* Collect, review and report Capital metrics to senior management on a regular basis (EWIs, Risk Appetite Utilisation etc.)
* Support annual review of Capital framework and associated policies and standards
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Extensive risk management experience across risk types
* Good understanding of a bank's activities, balance sheet and associated risks
* Good understanding of capital management
* Strong project management skills
* Good communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong analytical ability
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.