The Hybrid Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles via PSL vendors and direct methods, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Onsite recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals as well as managing the relationship between the PSL vendors and client.
* Conduct briefing sessions with hiring managers to determine optimal hiring profile and sourcing strategy
* Source candidates, using various channels, cold calling when necessary and engaging third party agencies when needed
* Build and develop strong client relationships and ensure creative, efficient and cost effective hiring strategies are in place for all roles
* Pre-screen candidates and refer qualified candidates to the hiring manager
* Coordinate the interview process in accordance with client guidelines with direct support of a Recruiting Coordinator or associate
* Gather interviewer feedback and decisions from candidates
* Prepare offer terms and seek appropriate approvals
* Consult with hiring managers to recruitment challenge including candidate selection, market trends, and compensation
* Assist with the on-boarding process in cooperation with the Recruiting Coordinator or Associate and other HR team members
* Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
* Developing partnerships with external sources such as recruiting firms and temporary agencies
* Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service
* Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
* Provide regular market information from both internal (e.g. MIS, Rate card) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites and vendors)
* Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements
* Offer added value services
Recruitment Process Management:
* Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
* Build and maintain candidate database by building up "talentpools"
* Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
* Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
* Proven recruitment experience, focused on placements in Financial Services
* Knowledge of financial services recruiting - Asset Management preferred
* A demonstrated passion for recruiting and experience with creative sourcing methods via networking, organisations, internet sourcing, referrals, direct recruiting and social media
* Proven ability to develop business partnerships with client groups and be effective at consulting and making recommendations to hiring managers based on your industry knowledge/experience
* Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service to the candidates as well as the internal client base.
* Proven interviewing/assessment skill and ability to influence and close candidates in highly competitive situations
* Highly motivated, self starter with strong organizational skills. Also requires strong prioritization skills but must be flexible to adapt to ever changing business needs
* Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, Internet recruiting (e.g., LinkedIn), Windows and MS office.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills required
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills