The team size is currently 4 and this role has oversight of operational controls, staffing, resource management, product expertise and all other relevant management responsibilities.
* Responsible for the day to day running of the Collateral Management function, requiring sound decision making, risk awareness and management experience to support the team.
* Develop front-to-back understanding within the team, ensuring staff have clearly defined responsibilities and fully understand the risks associated to their process.
* Partner with the business and risk functions to evolve the Collateral Management operating model, evaluate current state and confirm the go-forward strategy.
* Work closely with technology, establish required system enhancements, drive prioritisation and plan/manage change for the function.
The following is required:
* Currently operating at a Senior / VP level.
* Managed a Collateral Management function, including Fixed Income and Equities products.
* Strong track record of delivery throughout career.
* Proven ability to lead teams within Operations and/or other logistics functions.
* Extensive Collateral Management experience in OTC & Repo.
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.