HR Project Manager
* To provide end to end project management support to the HR Programme Manager for Structural Reform Programme Europe
* Partner the various SRP Europe Project teams and HR Work Stream leads to ensure that the HR plan is aligned to the overall objectives of SRP Europe programme and that HR milestones are achieved to deadline.
* In partnership with the HR Project Manager own the HR SRP Europe milestone plan and ensure that updates, changes and dependencies are tracked and progressed to deadline and relevant stakeholders engaged across the programme.
* Partner the SRP Programme Stakeholder Management work stream to develop a colleague communication plan for the programme to include both tactical and long term communication strategies
* Support the HR Programme Manager in partnering with stakeholders across the SRP Europe Programme, business stakeholders and HR Work Stream leads, forging close relationships to ensure that stakeholders are managed effectively, requirements are understood and delivery plans are aligned where needed.
* Proactively identify, diagnose and implement processes for improvement for more efficient ways of working and produce supporting materials and guidance documents as needed.
* Undertake ad hoc projects when required, demonstrate an ability to respond to unplanned business requirements by the flexible application of skills and knowledge in a variety of circumstances
* Established HR Project Manager with previous programme management experience essential
* Previous experience in large scale change and transformation programmes
* Previous HR experience in a global and matrix organisation preferable
* Able to work with ambiguity and adapt to competing and changing priorities
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Ability to effectively manage and build stakeholder relationships
* Delivery focused and with proven time management skills
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.