Overall purpose of role:
Project Management within the Global Resourcing Change Team - working across a variety of programmes focused on transformation and change
Projects - Global Hiring Framework and Internal Mobility
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
* End to end project management
* Budgetary responsibility
* Responsible for change impact assessments and business readiness
* Developing good stakeholder relationships with key Resourcing colleagues in the business areas and geographies
* Developing project plans and the delivery of project milestones
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
* A strong track record of business change, working on a variety of relevant projects with successful delivery.
* Experience of delivering change programmes within HR and preferably resourcing
* Experience of stakeholder management and strong governance controls, and be disciplined and experienced in budget management.
* Strong command of project and programme management techniques - including the application of industry-standard methodologies, techniques, complex modelling, scenario planning is essential. The ideal candidate will have delivered and led challenging programmes with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Ability to work quickly and accurately and remain calm under pressure.
* Be trustworthy and able to act with a high degree of confidentiality.
* Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and basic skills in Excel.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team; able to establish strong relationships with network of contacts (PAs, Executives, team colleagues etc.).
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.