Due to some changes within the HR Delivery Team, an opportunity has arisen at Visa Europe for a highly credible, delivery focused HR Manager with experience of working within a fast paced environment. This role requires an experienced HR professional who has supported on volume redundancies and change programmes
* Coach and mentor the line management population and provide HR support for organisational change during a major restructure
* Offer specialist advice to the business in order to resolve any employment related issues.
* Supporting collective and individual consultation meetings, including consultation letters preparing documents and any management guidance documentation.
* Manage complex ER cases including major discrimination, lengthy grievances and appeals, preventing issues escalating Work with specialist HR teams to ensure that HR priorities are interpreted consistently and that the organization design plans are supported.
* Solutions driven HR generalist experience, including managing high volume complex employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievances matters, appeals, performance management issues, and organisational change.
* Experience of influencing senior leadership on HR matters
* Tenacious communication style and relationship skills, with a flexibility of style to suit a variety of audiences
* Proven success in delivering through a matrixed HR team
* You must have an up to date knowledge of employment legislation,
* Preferably CIPD qualified, or alternatively an equivalent qualification and/or professional experience.
* IT literate with strong skills in Excel and other MS software. Ability to understand and
About Visa Europe
Visa Europe is a payments technology business owned and operated by member banks and other payment service providers from 36 countries across Europe.
Visa Europe works at the forefront of technology to create the services and infrastructure which enable millions of European consumers, businesses and governments to make electronic payments. Its members are responsible for issuing cards, signing up retailers and deciding cardholder and retailer fees.
Since 2004, Visa Europe has been independent of Visa Inc. and incorporated in the UK, with an exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual licence in Europe. Both companies work in partnership to enable global Visa payments. As a dedicated European payment system Visa Europe is able to respond quickly to the specific market needs of European banks and their customers - cardholders and retailers - and to meet the European Commission's objective to create a true internal market for payments.
For more information, please visit www.visaeurope.com
Follow us on Twitter for the latest permanent and contractor opportunities in all of our European offices: @VisaEuropeJobs
Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world's most advanced processing networks - VisaNet - that is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead with prepaid or pay later with credit products. For more information, visit our website (www.visaeurope.com), the Visa Vision blog (vision.visaeurope.com), and @VisaEuropeNews