Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) owns and operates a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio together with visitor attraction Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, both located within a 200-acre secure site in Leavesden, Hertfordshire.
The film and television studio offers production clients a choice of 13 soundstages, extensive workshop and office accommodation, interior and exterior underwater filming tanks and a 100-acre backlot. WBSL runs its own on-site Production Rentals division which provides clients with lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. It also operates WB De Lane Lea, an audio post-production house for feature films and television located in Soho, London. Warner Bros. is the only Hollywood studio to own and operate its own film production and post-production facility outside North America. In addition to supporting Warner Bros. film productions, the studio is also available to third party production clients and has been home to numerous Hollywood blockbusters, smaller independent films, television productions, commercials and music videos. Since opening in 2012 the studio has become the destination of choice for many world class directors and producers. Its ongoing success has driven an investment programme to expand the facilities.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter showcases the iconic props, costumes and sets featured in the Harry Potter film series. Visitors are invited to discover the "behind-the-scenes" secrets used in the filming of the world famous film series at the production home of all eight films. The Studio Tour is one of the UK's most popular visitor attractions and has been consistently busy since opening in March 2012. An expansion to the Studio Tour opened in March 2015 to house Platform 9 ¾ and the authentic Hogwarts Express steam train, with further enhancements planned for the future.
* HR Business Partner to their dedicated client group.
* Work closely with WBSL Workforce Specialist to monitor and control headcount / FTE for client group ensuring budget and costs do not exceed plan, whilst obtaining approval from appropriate channels for additional headcount / salary costs as necessary
* Provide expert advice to line managers on the full range of HR activities, such as employee relations, policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, performance management, sickness absence, flexible working requests
* Support Recruitment Business Partner in both high volume and senior level recruitment.
* Monitor all zero hours staff ensuring legal guidelines are not breached and annual leave is calculated accurately and taken by staff
* Analyse monthly management information (MI) data to identify trends in people related matters such as attendance, turnover, recruitment and work with the client group to improve these areas
* Be a trusted advisor to line managers whilst constantly building and developing strong relationships
* Continuously seek more efficient and simpler methods of working through the reviewing of processes and systems
* Coach and develop line managers to deliver high levels of employee engagement and performance
* Support HR Director in all HR led initiatives, i.e. Talent Development, implementation of new policies and processes
* Demonstrable experience of at working at pace in a live operational environment.
* Proven HR Business Partnering experience
* Strong employee relations background with up to date UK employment law knowledge
* Proven background of building effective and credible relationships
* Strong customer awareness and results focused
* Comfortable challenging decisions and ideas
* Computer literate -HR Databases (Workday preferred) and with a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office to an intermediate level - particularly Excel
* Commercial awareness
* Strong influencing and stakeholder management
* Able to remain highly effective and resilient in changing business circumstances
* Able to work in a complex matrix organisation
* Good numerical skills and analytical with the ability to analyse data and convert into concise reports; meticulous attention to detail including proof reading
* CIPD or equivalent or studying towards
* Patient, calm and unflappable nature with a flexible approach
* Able to multi task and work at pace