HR Business Partner
HR business partners are an active contributor in supporting the business to achieve its objectives by developing effective HR people initiatives. This includes developing people, structuring teams in the right way and implementing change throughout Barclays. Please visit our website here for more information.
* Work in partnership with senior business leaders , acting as a strategic enabler for business units within the HR GFDf and specifically Treasury area
* Lead the implementation and development of the overall People strategy for the business units ensuring the HR team delivers commercial, value add HR solutions that are truly aligned to the overall business strategy
* Support and lead projects across GFDf on behalf of the Head of HR
Strategic Partnership and Leadership
* Develop and build strong influential relationships across the senior management teams in order to deliver add value, commercial HR solutions in line with the overall People & Business Strategy.
* Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of colleague, team and function performance in line with the HR priorities and the business change agenda
* Lead strategic workforce optimisation initiatives and any associated change projects in order to actively increase revenue and business performance
* Champion talent management to ensure a cohesive approach across functions from acquisition to talent development to key employee retention.
* Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of HR including ER, Organisation Design, Resourcing, Talent Management and Reward
* Demonstrable business partnering experience with senior management/leadership teams and a proven track record of successfully influencing to achieve results
* Demonstrable experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a large complex environment/business
* The ability to develop and manage effective relationships across a diverse group with extensive experience in contracting and consulting across multiple stakeholders.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.