To provide advice, guidance and coaching, in relation to complex customers enquiries across aspects of HR Services. Relationship manage and co-ordinate support for multi -stranded enquiries, such as movers/joiners/leavers
Act as a primary query handling support for Senior Executives (VIPs) providing end to end co-ordination and quality assurance of query and transaction resolution.
Support the Change journey for People managers around a broad range of HR Processes. Give support and encourage customer adoption of HR Systems and tools.
Support continuous improvement initiatives by using case and knowledge tools, working in partnership with Global Service owners and Customer Contact teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Service Model working with the HR Business Partner and specialist teams where relevant
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
* Excellent organisational and planning skills / attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
* Well developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills combined with influencing and negotiation skills (E)
* Proven ability to work well under pressure within demanding and changing timescales/deadlines
* The ability to rapidly develop a detailed knowledge customer contact practices and procedures.
* Evidence of success in an operational HR role
* A good understanding of the principles of Employee relations.
* A sound working knowledge of HR principles and procedures.
* Good knowledge of HSBC Group
* Desire to grow Knowledge of HR systems and tools
* Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
* Calm under pressure
* Commitment to customer service
* Ability to re-prioritise
* Proactive approach to customer service
* Able to demonstrate use of initiative
* A strong team player/teamwork.
* Previous experience in a customer-facing environment
* Previous experience in a HR environment
* CIPD (or similar) Professional qualification preferred.