Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Global Procurement Business Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be joining the Chief Information Office (CIO) team that supports the Bank's Global Procurement department in running all sourcing, procurement, contract management, accounts payable, vendor risk management and travel applications and processes.
* Completing Current state documentation
* Undertaking Fit/Gap analysis of as-is vs. to-be
* Writing business requirement documents and functional specification documents for IT enhancements in JAMA
* Ensuring that design documents are signed off by the Business on time and delivered to external and/or offshore IT developers
* Preparing for and conducting Corporate Services Information Technology
* Managing and supporting user acceptance testing
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous experience with creating business requirements through to system level functional specifications
* Proven experience of working as a business analyst in IT change projects and a project / programme environment
* Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level, or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (Computer Science or an IT-related degree would be beneficial)
* A Business Analysis certification and/or Project Management certification would be advantageous
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.