Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Global Accounts Consultant
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we offer. That's why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that's constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and precise is critical - and this is exactly the culture of our Finance group.
There are Finance teams dedicated to each of The Bank's core banking divisions, as well as Group Tax, Group Finance, Treasury and Investor Relations. Together, we oversee all financial details of Deutsche Bank, globally.
Join us and you'll be able to add real value as a business partner. Of course, we provide accurate and timely financial information. We also provide high-quality advice and analysis to our businesses and infrastructure functions, measuring and analysing performance and identifying areas to drive innovative change. This is a strategic group, where we look to control costs, limit risk and strengthen our decision-making process.
As a Global Accounts Consultant you'll provide effective governance of the payroll accounts for each payroll location. You'll initially be responsible for establishing a view of the "current state" of the global payroll balance sheet reconciliations and will then develop and execute a short term plan to close all material and aged breaks, working in partnership with Finance.
* Developing effective working relationships with the Global Payroll Accounts Leads and Human Resources (HR) Compensation Finance teams
* Establishing a reporting mechanism to provide visibility of payroll accounts globally and escalate any material issues to the Global Payroll Governance Lead
* Developing a 3 month plan to close all current material breaks
* Acting as an escalation point for the Global Payroll Accounts Leads to resolve breaks on balance sheet reconciliations
* Reviewing the current approach to inter-company bookings and provide solutions to improve the end to end process
* Developing an agreed account ownership framework that can be deployed globally to all payroll relevant accounts
Skills & Qualification:
* Educated to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
* Excellent multi-tasking, organisational and follow-up skills
* Strong Microsoft (MS) Office skills to include Excel, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Knowledge of accounting practices in a HR/Payroll context (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.