GDPR Business Analyst - Gaming and Gambling Industry
ConSol Partners' client is a London based market leader in the gambling and gaming industry with an 80 year history. They are in the middle of the requirements phase of their GDPR readiness project and are looking for consultants to help them ramp up their project.
As the Business Analyst on site you will help the compliance team with traditional tasks:
* GAP analysis
* TOM model design
* Stakeholder management
* Being the bridge between business and IT
* Previous experience in the gambling industry is mandatory
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Analysis
* At least 1 prior project relating to GDPR
* Proven experience with data transformation projects
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.