Functional Safety Consultant
ConSol Partners' client are test, research and engineering service providers to multiple industries. These include defence, rail, aerospace and automotive. The companies' expert Systems and Safety Team deploy systems engineering, cybersecurity and functional safety expertise on a global scale for external as well as internal projects.
ConSol Partners' client is looking for Functional Safety Consultants to provide management according to ISO26262. There will be a requirement for planning and following up on all activities of the ISO or IEC safety lifecycle. The Functional Safety Consultant will support in creating functional and technical safety concepts as well as creating safety analyses for an exclusive autonomous driving project.
* Experience in automotive industries (5+ Years)
* Safety analyses and hazard analyses - HARA/FMEAs/FMEDA/FTA/DFMEA etc.
* Expertise in Functional Safety
* Profound knowledge of ISO26262 and/or IEC61508
* Automotive SPICE/CMMI
* ASIL (Safety integrity levels)
* Diploma/Masters in Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics
* Chartered Engineer qualification
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners is one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.