My Client are looking for a talented Front End Developer to work in their London office, on a long-term contract basis.
An Electronic Trading team has been established to build out the organisation's electronic trading systems, both in terms of capabilities and asset classes. The team is responsible for Market connectivity and infrastructure, Pricing and price distribution, Electronic execution and aggregation, STP to back-office.
* Development of Internal Sales Trader Workflow, Client dashboard and RFQ Systems.
* Development of Real-time Risk & Limit checks for Electronic and Voice enquiry.
The following skills / experience is required:
* NodeJs, RxJS
* Linux, bash
* Broad knowledge of open source and commercial libraries and frameworks
* Good electronic trading knowledge in a fixed income setting
* Broad understanding of fixed income products (including Bonds, Credit and FX)
* Development through all the stages of the project lifecycle
The following is desirable:
* Understanding of MVVM and socket.io
Rate: £600 - £650/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this Front End Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.