This is an amazing opportunity to work very closely to the business on a high-profile Cloud Computing Front Office project.
* Development of Significant Risk Transfer Client Portal.
* AWS / Azure application deployment and support.
* Functional Requirements: To gather, understand, and analyse functional requirements directly from the Structuring team.
* Contribute to the recommendation and assessment of new technologies to add value to the Front Office Development team.
* Deliver to agreed requirements, using an agile delivery process and adhering to ISD standards for Documentation, System Testing, User Acceptance testing, and Change Control. Keep close communication with technical architects within ISD leveraging reusable software to facilitate time-to-market where ever possible.
The following is required:
* Development of cloud hosted applications including security, access control.
* Experience of working in a front office environment with a proactive approach and delivery focused mind-set.
* AWS or Azure background (ideally AWS).
* Dealing with external vendors.
The following is desirable:
Rate: Up to £700/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this Front End Architect (AWS / Cloud / Angular / Node) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.