* Drive the financial planning process (budgets, forecasts and long-range plan), ensuring that the Business is suitably involved.
* Review financial KPI's/ MI submitted to senior management.
* Understand the mechanics of the organisations' revenue generation including client and product profitability in order to deliver meaningful analysis to senior management and respond to queries.
* Gross profit performance analysis vs plan.
* Implement improvements to financial and KPI reporting, including liaising with business analysts.
* Client, product and sales team profitability analysis.
Experience / Skills required:
* CIMA/ ACA preferably with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience.
* Previously worked for an Exchange or Brokerage.
* Well acquainted with Microsoft suite of products and proficient in Excel (data connections, VBA/ design and edit macros).
* Ability to analyse and interpret large data sets.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
Rate: Up to £300/day
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in this Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Accountant position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.