KPMG are recruiting for a Financial Crime Advisory Senior Manager to work on site with a large UK Retail Banking client to help provide expertise on Financial Crime
Reports to the Head of Financial Crime. Provides technical subject matter expertise to:
* analyse, investigate and evaluate risk
* develop policy recommendations
* challenge and advise BUCFs to ensure financial crime risks are understood, mitigated and controlled
* lead FC specific projects
* manages and contributes to leadership of a team of financial crime specialists and deputises for the Head of Financial Crime as required.
* Work with the Head of Financial Crime in setting and maintaining methodology and frameworks for Financial Crime management that allow financial crime risks to be managed and measured in line with risk appetite.
* Manage a team who will act as the BUCF's first point of contact and centre of excellence for guidance and resolution of Financial Crime issues.
* Lead any FC specific projects and ensure the most appropriate solution is deployed. Support the team in providing specialist guidance and advice to the full suite of Change initiatives and new products being developed.
* Ensure compliance with all Financial Crime policies within each of the business areas.
* Manage, motivate, develop and appraise own direct reports so that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard and meets the current and future needs of the business.
* Review, analyse and challenge core financial crime data submissions from BUCFs, including MI, reporting, waivers, breaches, Material Events, monitoring plans and CER data, identifying and escalating key financial crime risks and issues.
* Oversee the management of business unit and BUCF requests for information and policy-related issues.
* Support the BUCF by informing training programmes and content for financial crime training packages.
* Drive financial crime best practice across the business and BUCFs in order to maximise efficiency and raise standards of compliance
* Deputise for the Head of Financial Crime as required.
* Extensive all round FC experience / knowledge,
* Recent experience in a large Financial Institution.
* Professional qualifications would be an advantage
* Experience developing FC training material desirable