07 November England - Hertfordshire, Hertford Perm €71479.63 per annum + Up to 10% bonus, DIS, Pension, 25 days A/L
Job Title: Financial Controller
Reports To: Finance Director
Hour of Work: 37.5 hours per week - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Package: Salary up to £60,000, 25 days holiday, company benefits
Reporting to the Finance Director, a hands-on role that assumes responsibility for financial accounting control, financial planning and management of all transactional processing finance functions. Alongside this you would support other senior managers throughout the business to ensure budget control. Specific responsibilities include:
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Support the Finance Director in driving revenues and margins in the further development of the business.
* Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
* Creation of in-depth cash flow forecasts
* Lead and development of operation finance function plus provide support and expertise to client finance function
* Management of compliance on client reporting to ensure all contractual obligations taking a lead as company internal auditor
* A key member of the finance team and business partner with both internal departments and external clients to ensure the finance are performing to expectations and compliance is being met across all stakeholders.
* Oversee the implementation of a new payroll process to improve the business delivery to all our plus 1000 employees
* Manage the transactional processing function, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger
* Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
* Month-end reporting on profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow and Development and ongoing improvement of this financial information and KPI's.
* Great communication across all levels of the business (written / verbal)
* Analytical and a good problem solver
* Strong excel skills
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Management experience
* Process improvement
* Interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail ensuring accurate input
* Organisational skills
* Strong academics
* Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA