Audit / Transaction / Consulting
Audit / Transaction / Consulting
Business Performance & Analytics
Central BP&A are responsible for the reporting, planning and analytics of Barclays financial performance to the Group Financial Controller, Group CFO, Group CEO, Executive Committee and the Board to support the decision making process of the Executive teams by providing high quality decision support, insight, performance reporting and analysis.
The team is also responsible for the medium term financial planning of the Group alongside business profitability analysis and the drivers of this, underlying performance and emergent issues, group and business returns, competitor analysis, and finance involvement in stress tests, as well as deep dives into specific areas of the business.
To assist the Information Management Team in implementation of systems and process changes in relation to Structural Reform. To support the Reporting & Analytics teams in providing the highest standard of monthly reporting and in-year forecasting for the Group Board and Executive Committee.
* Work with stakeholders across finance to design, implement and test changes to finance processes and associated systems to continue to advance to Group's Structural reform programme
* Assist in managing the month end close process from a Central BP&A perspective, working with Business BP&A teams, Group Financial Control and Group Tax
* Assist in managing the monthly Outlook submission into the teams MI system, working with stakeholders across the finance function
Strong analytical skills
* Financial forecasting & analysis or audit experience with financial services preferred
* Comfortable working with systems and large amounts of data e.g. Hyperion, Oracle, SAP
Drive for Results
* Attention to detail, delivering significantly in both quality, reliability and timeliness
Academics & Qualifications
* Qualified accountant with first time passes
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.