Finance Manager (IFRS 9) required by my Financial Services client in Bristol on a long-term contract basis.
Analysis, reporting and testing of IFRS 9 provision numbers during the pilot and dual run phases of the programme
- Designing and producing IFRS 9 provisions management information (MI)
- Analysis and testing of ECL numbers and data
- Support with the testing of Hyperion Essbase and Planning analytical and reporting tool. Including testing of draft financial disclosures, data hierarchies and ensuring the tool is suitable for a Finance end user
- Provide Finance support to Credit Risk with MI development as required
- Working with Credit Risk to understand key credit loss provision drivers
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Understanding and experience of reporting impairment provisions
- Intellectual curiosity and agility
- Experience of implementing new financial and management reporting requirements and processes
- Adaptable team player
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills at a managerial / senior SME level
Rate: £450 - £550/day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Finance Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.