We are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to execute on successful delivery of the Global Markets Front-To-Back Transformation Programme through partnering with Business and Finance.
You will be managing multiple time-sensitive tasks, potentially across several stakeholders across a fast paced work environment with continuous change and advances in technology and communication methods.
Group has committed to achieve c. $5bn of annualised cost saving by the end of 2017 and as such, Global Markets must also deliver on its allocation. Combining front office, IT and digital change, there are a number of in-flight initiatives that now must be closely monitored, tracked & challenged to ensure the successful delivery of the wider programme. The main responsibility will be for the financial tracking of each initiative, focusing on the cost, benefits and returns on investment.
Technical Skill Requirements
* Advanced level of MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Analytical Skills - proven interpretation and utilisation of financial data
* Qualified accountant required with previous financial services experience
* ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent Accounting qualification from chartered institute
Personal Skill Requirements
* Excellent written, verbal & presentation communication skills
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
* Ability to work independently
* The ability to quickly understand customer requirements and concerns and deliver a quality result to them
* Proven ability to prioritise workload effectively in line with business priorities
* Willingness to own work and problems and see through to completion and to use own initiative to resolve issues
* Preferred prior experience as a Finance Business Partner
* PMO/Project delivery
* Experience of worling on large transformation programmes
* Benefits validation: Ensuring benefits are tracked and validated in line with Group standards
* Business partnering: Managing workstream stakeholders and understanding financial forecasts, delivery plans, risks & issues, advising on forecasts & benefits guidance
* Accruals: Calculation and posting monthly accruals
* Forecasts: Liaising with Group to submit monthly financial forecasts and commentary
Management packs: preparing monthly management packs and responding to ad hoc requests for financial information relating to the programme