Administration - General services - desk
Administration - General services - desk
Warner Bros. are currently looking for a short-term Temporary Finance Assistant to work within the European Theatrical Marketing team. Initially the role will be offered a 1 month contract however there may be opportunity for the role to be extended or for other opportunities to arise across Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. Pictures International, Europe, work on over 20 major film studio releases in 38 markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa, ensuring that we maximise the potential of each film release. The European Theatrical Marketing department constantly strive to create and maintain a best in class position within the industry which necessitates a need for a dynamic, forward thinking, and professional team.
The European Theatrical Marketing Finance Assistant will be a key role within the department providing financial and administrative support for three very busy teams. This role requires an extremely organised self starter, with an analytical eye, who thrives in a busy environment. In addition to this the role will necessitate the ability to multitask effectively and adapt to different management styles across the team.
PO Management for Marketing, Creative Services and Publicity teams
* Responsible for raising all the POs for the Marketing & Media department.
* Liaising with PHD, our media buying agency, to supply POs for all Pan European Trailer Blasts and Digital Display Media Campaigns in order for media bookings to proceed
Creative Services POs:
* Responsible for raising all the POs for the Marketing Services team.
* Liaising with Print / shipping / digital vendors to supply POs for all standees & totems produced & shipped and all outdoor digital created.
* Chasing and checking invoices from Hope Print, FTS shipping & Grand Visual Digital that they are correct and can be posted
European Regional Campaign Budgets:
* Working with VP of Marketing on preparing, reviewing and monitoring budget estimates and tracking for annual slate of films
* Updating the budget with exchange rates and comments on the current spends
* Update UK, Germany and France recharge tabs with current budgets and spends
* Liaising with all departments to get latest estimated budgets and assisting in update of budget trackers for monthly reporting to Home Office, and email updates to UK and European Theatrical Teams
* Inputting and allocating all budgets and spends with recharges onto iCampaign/ITAP systems
Quarterly End Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that all open Pos have been goods receipted ahead of the end of each financial quarter
* Review Display Purchase Order report in SAP to ensure POs are closed before liaising with corporate finance and the director of business technologies on monthly POs which should have been closed in SAP.
* Liaising with UK and Home Office Marketing finance teams where release dates are staggered across quarters in order to ensure no impact on budgeting
* Review old local EMEA ITAPs and ensure they get approved so their latest budget can be reflected in EIS.
* Liaising with Corporate Finance to ensure any urgent holding POs which have been paid are journaled to the correct markets.
* A Finance related Degree - or equivalent
* A-levels or equivalent in Maths, Economics or Accountancy.
Relevant Previous Work Experience:
* Work experience in a finance administration role within a media environment preferable.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office - must be very proficient with Excel
* Strong numeracy skills.
* Must be analytical with good attention to detail.
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong communication skills - good telephone manner
* A positive attitude, a calm demeanor
* Experience and confidence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
* Flexibility and adaptability to different management styles.
* Self-motivated, can work independently and able to prioritize to meet deadlines
* Team player, adaptable to different management styles
* Additional language foreign language an advantage, but not essential.