People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It is also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that is totally focused on customers. In a fast-changing world, you will join an organisation that is leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
We welcome applications from individuals with disabilities and will look to make reasonable adjustments or find alternative solutions to accommodate any disabilities wherever possible.
Maternity Cover- 36 weeks
£500 per day
Qualified Accountant (Financial Accounting)
Life and Pensions experience
* To support the financial accounting team in: Preparing EEV financial statements, Supporting Solvency 2 pillar 3 reporting, Supporting other adhoc IFRS accounting matters as they arise
* Must be a Qualified Accountant who has worked within a traditional Finance Team
* Life and Pensions knowledge and experience
* Strong stakeholder engagement
* Demonstrate ability to analyse data and prepare numbers
* Not looking for a Project individual must be a doer