Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Emerging Markets Lawyer
Corporate title: Vice President
The Deutsche Bank Legal department in London is looking to recruit a lawyer for its Global Credit Trading and Emerging Markets legal team, who will specifically focus on the Emerging Markets business.
You will provide legal advice and support to the Emerging Markets business.
* Ensuring legal support for the Emerging Markets business
* Advising in relation to legal and structural issues
* Advising in relation to reputational risk
* Advising in relation to regulatory change which may impact the business
* Instructing and managing external counsel appropriately and cost effectively
* Troubleshooting, by dealing with defaults, restructurings, disputes and materialisation of legal and commercial risk
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of finance and other documentation
Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent organisation and project management skills
* Good commercial sense
* A proficient and broad technical knowledge including, amongst other things, syndicated loans, Islamic finance, structured credit and structured equity products, derivatives and repackaging (as well as other hedging instruments)
* Awareness of regulatory change
* Good knowledge of the law applied to financial markets and an awareness of current trends in the law and regulation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Enthusiasm and a willingness to be versatile
* A collegiate approach to progressing matters
* A proven Lawyer with significant experience
* A team player who is flexible and commercially minded
* Willing to tackle new products and issues
* Knowledgeable in relation to current regulatory regimes
* Able to work independently
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.