Private banking / Patrimonial
Private banking / Patrimonial
HR Executive Assistant
As part of the LL&T Centre of Excellence you will join a team accountable for delivery of Talent, Culture, Leadership & Learning. This role is jointly responsible for delivering professional secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Talent and providing administration and business analyst support to the LL&T CoE Programme Office.
Personal Assistant (70%)
* Fully manage the complex diary of the MD, Head of Talent who reports directly to the Group HR Director
* Organising & prioritising a wide range of meetings (often at the last minute), workshops and functions at internal/external venues.
* Managing logistics for all meetings i.e. room bookings, VC requirements, both within UK and globally. Arranging complex global travel, liaising with internal and external contacts for all bookings and meetings and all required visa / passport / itineraries where required.
* Ensure that Chief of Staff and other direct reports as applicable are kept informed on relevant matters relating to Head of Talent activities.
Business Analyst / Programme office support (30%)
* Support on ad hoc projects across Talent, Culture, Leadership & Learning as required; ensuring all agenda, packs and materials are compiled, printed and distributed before meetings
* Support with relevant reporting including data analysis and insights to improve efficiencies across the CoE / broader CoE LL&T community
* Support with Business Continuity and Risk and Control processes - creating and maintaining records and filing systems in line with Group Policy.
* Support with managing budgets, including PO set up and processing expenses and invoice payment
* Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel and comfortable using online tools.
* Ability to work quickly and accurately and remain calm under pressure.
* Be proactive and able to take the initiative.
* Able to take ownership of tasks and projects seeing them through to completion.
* Organisational and multi-tasking skills - ability to prioritise and effectively manage a large volume of requests.
* Be resilient, highly organised and able to cope in fast-paced environment, being both flexible and able to work across a range of issues.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, good communication skills and work well within a team.
* Experience working in Human Resources (preferred)
* Comprehensive understanding of the objectives and policies of the department including current and future work/projects in order to provide the required high level of support.
* Thorough knowledge of the organisational structure of the Group i.e. hierarchical structure, locations & key stakeholders.
* Thorough knowledge of locations, personnel, functions and activities of external institutions relating to the work of the area and/or "specialism" of the department.
* Previous experience as a PA, working in a large, matrixed organisation
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.