Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
* Ensure the successful integration and architectural alignment of products and services produced by Barclays Collaboration Services - Architecture & Engineering
* Enable the successful delivery of Transformation programme objectives by ensuring end to end technical quality.
End to End Architecture & Design
* Designing technology solutions aligned to programme objectives and the overall Collaboration Services Architectural Vision.
* Analyse business requirements and creation of technical scoping documents to define a complete end to end solution. Ensure the end to end technical integrity and quality of solutions.
* Creation of architectural and design documentation at all levels of detail.
* Validating and clarifying business requirements and ensuring requirements are met.
* Product Owners, Architects and Engineers,Programme delivery teams, Information Security,Regulatory and Control teams
* Security & Audit, Industry Vendors, Produce robust documentation & presentation material for stakeholder consumption operating at varying levels
Decision making and problem solving.
* Underwrite the quality of end to end solutions
* Obtain and/or provide design approval for product and solution designs
* Resolve complex design issues and technical challenges
* Extensive experience and an exceptional understanding of architecting & designing successfully implemented enterprise class solutions.
* Experienced in architecting and designing solutions for financial regulated organisations, driving, supporting and governing major transformation programmes
* Has demonstrable experience in a wide range of technology areas covering
* End User Computin, Messagin, Infrastructur, Networkin, Applications / API',Cloud based services (SaaS / Iaas)
* The ability to understand technical challenges; and propose and drive resolutions through, Communication and collaboration with stakeholders, Generation and analysis of competing transitional and target architectures
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.