The Recruitment Consultant (Direct) is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
Recruitment Process Management:
* Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
* Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
* Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
* Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
* Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
* Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on iTrack
* Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
* Managing offer process - including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
* Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
* Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
Line Manager Relationship management:
* Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
* Ability to speak a second language would be desirable
* Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
* Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
* Liaise with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
* Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
* Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
* Facilitate communication channels between Line Management, the vendor management function and the Direct Recruitment Function
* Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
* Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
* Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
* Process and Procedure compliance:
* Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
* Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
* Feed back progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
* Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
* Implement simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes - ensure iTrack is accurate and up to date at all times
* Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.